Eternal
Welcome to Eternal, a post Sailor Moon Stars site relocated to Orlando, Florida, utilizing the canon portrayals as they were in the series. We also have a plethora of original roles for you to fill, each unique to the site itself. No knowledge of the series is required to play! We're 3/3/3, utilize real life FCs, and we're 1+ years old.

Twelve years ago, King Endymion and Neo Queen Serenity were coronated and became Earth’s rulers. However, not all is well – in response to several of their actions, Wiseman has appeared and is making his mark for the first time in history with the formation of the Black Moon. He’s revived crime and murder never seen within the past twelve years. Lingering in the shadows, the Dark Kingdom has also been revived, claiming to be pro-immortality with the desire to obtain the Silver Crystal for themselves. Queen Metaria has also struck a deal with Chaos to revive deceased antagonists to ensure their victory.

Fate Always Wins
Kali Portner
<> Instantly Kali regretted her question, which had seemed so innocent to her, but she very quickly learned that it wasn't a good question to ask. "Oh, I'm so sorry, I never should have asked." Blushing with embarrassment, Kali wasn't sure what else to say. She could point out that she hadn't grown up with parents either, but that was a difficult thing to describe. It wasn't like Kali could just explain she was the child of a time deity and thus, dad was never around. Talking about his mother seemed like a much better subject, which Kali had only recently gained much knowledge about. "But she's telling the truth. I never expected I would ever have the opportunity to be a mother, but my daughter kind of found me. I couldn't help but adopt her, and now I can't think of a life without her." Sera could have been reborn anywhere on Earth, just as the other guardians had all originally been reborn all over the world. Instead, she was reborn right there, in front of Kali, Charlie and Neptune. It was just what the Outers needed, to be complete, and to raise Sera properly.

Since staying on Earth, Kali found herself giving advice to people constantly, though she knew that not everyone liked all her advice. It didn't bother Kali, the time guardian was a patient woman and wasn't quick to temper like some of the other guardians, which was why she speculated that people enjoyed talking to her and at least hearing her opinion. Kali tried to see other people's point of views, so long as it didn't interfere with Kali's ultimate mission to protect the universe as a whole. "As long as you have something you're passionate about, that's all that really matters." Kali suspected she would never find the appeal in cars, but it was Charlie's passion towards them that drew Kali in and made her ask her friend questions, and that was what mattered.

"My job now keeps me very busy. But who doesn't love the science behind matter and space and time? Such powerful forces with infinite possibilities on how to use them." Kali had learned quickly that so many other people didn't find physics as fascinating as she did, but those people were also the ones who didn't literally control time and space as well.

Shaking his head he wasn't broken about her asking. Kelvin had been too young so it wasn't really a big deal. "It's fine. I wasn't old enough to know him and my grandparents helped my mother when they found out. Please don't be concerned about it."he told her when he noticed her embarrassment. Kelvin continued listening and smiled with a slight nod of his head. "Isn't that how true motherhood works? That's great that she did that for you. A mother's love is truly the greatest of loves." Kelvin was happy to hear about her being adopted. It was a strange thought and so he shook the thought from his head and looked up at her.

Nodding in reply Kelvin grinned, "Thank you. You have a point"he said as he stood there talking to her. It was nice to have someone agree with him about things they were passionate about. Kelvin understood jobs keeping them busy as he was a mechanic and then had the DK work as well and he understood. Space and time as well as matter was fascinating and he completely understood her love for it. "Understandable. What is your job? If you don't mind me asking that is."he asked as he stood there talking to the lovely green haired female. He was actually enjoying himself in this conversation.

Kali Portner
<> It was embarrassing to bring up something so personal with a stranger, and in such a public place, Kali didn't know what to say. Normally she was happy to give her opinions and speak her mind over any subject, and people often came to her for advice. Kali didn't always have the right answers, but she could at least talk matters out with those around her and perhaps come to a good answer together.

It was equally as unsettling to discuss her own personal life with a stranger in such a public place, bringing up Sera, but Kelvin was so easy to talk to, that it didn't feel weird. Not until Kali realized what she had said, at least. Typically she was so careful about keeping her family's secrets, and while having an adopted daughter wasn't exactly Earth-shattering, things were just best when Kali remained a mystery. She had already revealed herself during the explosion, kind of, people had seen her, even if they didn't know who she was or what she could do.

Changing the subject was definitely the best decision, though it put Kali in a tough situation. There was no telling who was around, especially considering that the explosion had been a terrorist attack, but Kali's job wasn't entirely a secret, she just was never spotlighted since she 'wasn't' a guardian. "I am an advisor to the queen. I did some minor work in science before the queen appeared, but when you're offered that type of opportunity, how can you pass it up?"

"I know that a lot of people don't understand how everything with the queen works, but she's really a sweet person and will do anything for this universe."