Crystal City - January 2031

Eternal is a Sailor Moon role play set after the series, during the rise of Neo Queen Serenity and King Endymion. 2030 brought much turmoil to Earthlings as the Black Moon and Dark Kingdom’s attacks became more frequent, each attack becoming more disastrous than the previous. But now after Queen Metaria requested Chaos to revive their old comrades to further prosper the Dark Kingdom, a union has formed. Queen Nehellenia has formed an allegiance with the Black Moon, and now both the Dark Kingdom and Black Moon must learn to work with each other’s dissenting beliefs.

Eternal has been around since July 10th, 2018. We have no word count and we utilize real life face claims.

Decisions
Serenity wondered if Charlie was telling the truth in that regard. There were moments when Charlie had a soft spot for her and she was able to get her desires, but Serenity never intentionally abused that. She knew Charlie, Charlie was like an overprotective older sibling to her. But there were moments when Serenity was able to beg enough to get what she wanted.

Not intentionally. Serenity’s childish habits just never ceased.

“No fair! I hope that you’re not going to be one of those hardcore teachers! You nearly creamed Jupiter that one time you fought her!” Serenity pouted playfully, in reference to some martial artist instructors. The nudge that she received from Charlie made her wonder if she’d overreacted slightly, or if it really meant that.

Serenity was eager to begin and see what sort of training Charlie would offer. Charlie was strong, fierce, and someone that Serenity had usually ran to. In comparison to the other Guardians, it would surely be an interesting change of pace.

She wasn’t sure how Endymion would take it, though. Would he approve? It was simply out of the question otherwise. She didn’t exactly know how well the Heavenly Kings were skilled in martial arts. She knew that they possessed talent, but would they ever be able to beat Charlie?

Even Jupiter couldn’t.

The retort from Charlie made her tense a little, except when she mentioned that she could take Endymion with her too. While Endymion was a capable fighter, she’d known even the Heavenly Kings would always be at his side in some manner.

“E-Eh? Take Endymion with me? Charlie, you’re just setting me up to have more people with me!” She pouted. “I don’t think Kunzite would let Endymion and I go out alone together, no matter  how capable Endymion is. But fine, I’ll take someone….can it be a Galactica too?”