October 2021 Updates
Staff Team
Welcome to Crystal Empire, USA
The Dark Alliance has faced a divide: Queen Nehellenia has been purified and is now the Goddess and ruler of the Moon. With her purification at the hands of Neo Queen Serenity and Neo Sailor Moon, there is a shift in the wind – Greek deities (original planet rulers), heralds (Sailors/Knights) and Augurs (priest(esses) and consorts) from the past are being revived and Hades has been unsealed.

With the coming of Hades has seen the unsealing of Satre and Hyperion, and the future is now even more uncertain as the ruler of Nemesis has a vendetta against Chronos…and more. The Future Moon have now since reunited with the Crystal Empire, their memories have been restored. Will they be able to save their future that they can no longer return to?

Eternal is a Sailor Moon role play, rated L3/S3/V3 and self-hosted utilizing MyBB, a software identical to JCink. We use Member Profiles for our application process and focus on a story act system. We have a plethora of canons available including many popular ones. We’re set after Sailor Moon, merging the 90s anime, manga, Sailor Moon Crystal into one game. We accept original characters and use real life face claims.
Spring 2031 (March 1st - June 30th)

(Open)  A Younger Perspective
// 2020. Post-Coronation.

It’d been only a few years after the coronation of Neo Queen Serenity and King Endymion, the world was still enduring the after effects and replaying the coronation on television. When someone was even window shopping, it was easy to see the replays from outside. It was an event bigger than just a royal wedding, it was the abolishment of the presidency in the United States in favor for planetary protection from invaders.

Many people of Earth were tired of being constantly attacked by youmas, from all over the world. Jade had understood their frustrations, but while she hadn’t ever been personally attacked, she felt as though she understood the enemy perspective.

It wasn’t right for extraterrestrials to be on this planet. It wasn’t natural, and in a way, it was also reasons why Jade believed that the youma that attacked were trying to make a point. She envied their ability to stand up and fight.

Jade had been planning on meeting friends later that evening, but even she couldn’t believe that any of this was happening. Standing outside of one of her favorite boutiques, Jade was watching the television from afar.

Her fists clutched onto her shopping bags in utter disbelief. From above, she could even see that the weather was stirring. Rain was coming soon, but Jade didn’t want to step foot inside despite the thousands of dollars worth of clothes and other goodies in her bag.

Jade pressed a free palm against the glass display window.

Anyone can hop in! This takes place before Jade received her powers and teamed up with Wiseman. The Black Moon has not formed yet.
written by Vii
143 posts
22 threads
hover for triggers

It hadn’t been that long since his mother’s demise and now the government was collapsing in favor of some whimsical protection scheme from the aliens. Did they not see? It was -them- they needed protection from! The street was filled as usual with the telltale signs of greed and ambition running amok- the promise of immortality and protection was really turning the humans into maniacs within Dean’s perspective, it was pathetic. Nothing good came from this acceptance, perhaps it was his mind’s mourning causing him to reject the notion of them possibly being -good-, but that did not matter.

Not to him, he won’t lose anyone else to the tyranny of an alien’s brainwashing- at least if he could help it. There he was stumbling along his way when a television screen from the nearby windows caught his irrational attention and disgust- luckily on his person was an umbrella, he saw the weather forecast for today and decided to prepare despite his emotions running absolutely wild.

Though it didn’t seem the beautiful woman that was paying too much attention to it herself, did – and it was about to pour, thus with the precision of a gentleman, an umbrella unleashes from it’s folded confinement to rise above him and her as he moved in direct placement beside her- the beating of the rain giving notification that she was being protected from the weather’s onslaught.

“You really shouldn’t be watching that garbage so intently,”

It was a possible slip of the moment, where his tongue was not tamed towards the frustrations and hatred he felt for the extraterrestrials that were becoming a flat-out nuisance and in the realization of his mistake. After-all he was the one that rudely intruded upon her and to disrespect her? Well, that just wasn’t what his mother taught him, “I apologize, I shouldn’t have had said that.” Then he’d stop looking at Jade’s unnatural beauty- to the television itself. “But you shouldn’t be standing here in the rain regardless.” He tries to lighten the mood, especially after possibly garnering some attitude or mood swings from the woman he decided to spill his inner-emotions to for a brief moment.

(This post was last modified: 10 May 2020, 02:38 PM by Dean Peterson.)
written by Mina
15 posts
0 threads
hover for triggers

Jade was taken aback when she heard an umbrella open and someone quietly approached her. A smirk formed on her features as she lowered her head, tilting it sideways as she gazed upward at the stranger.

My, my, he’s handsome.

The words that he uttered soon after that train of thought surprised Jade, enough that a smile formed on her features. “I’m glad to meet someone who thinks alike. Go on.” Jade advised, subtly hinting that she approved of his comment.

Everywhere that she’d gone to lately seemed as though everyone was oblivious to the fact that the world had just been taken over by extraterrestrials who presumably had a Mafia complex. Well, at least that’s how Jade thought of it – they were no better than the Mafia, who were humans, and they were offering protection in favor of power.

Jade had wondered at times if they were just fascinated with the idea of a royal wedding, but who knew?

“I was actually on my way to my car, but it’s some distance from here.” Jade informed him, a grin forming on her features. “Do you want to walk with me and tell me your perspective?”

@Dean Peterson
written by Vii
143 posts
22 threads
hover for triggers

Most people were thrilled to have the protection of aliens like it was the answer to every problem the Earth had- however, when she responses in the opposite direction of pleased, it catches him off-guard. The telltale signs of surprise were with his widening eyes- some disbelief lingered as he stared at her for a few moments without a word utter. 

Was this fate?

Out of millions of yes men for this alien invasion, he found the one individual that held the same thoughts.

But why?

Why did -she- feel this way?

A bunch of questions marred his mind in curiosity now, but the rain did not let up, it came down even rougher as to make a statement against their protection- as if it was saying ‘how dare you to stop me from drenching you’. The umbrella was pelted with rain droplets that were coming down more frequently, “We should get out of the rain first, don’t you think?” Then the announcement of her car being nearby told of shelter to discuss their mutual disagreement with this ridiculously easy takeover- it was unfortunate that the people didn’t really have a word in this whole ordeal.

But how many people would even stand with them if they had voiced their concerns? It seemed the fear of Youma and the relief of escape was far more alluring than having to deal with the hardship on their own. Either way, he’d begin to walk towards her car if she aligned herself up with him to do so- because he wasn’t going to misstep and leave her to get drenched.

“My perspective, huh?”

Another glance to her in cautionary- wondering if she were truly of the same mind like him or was it some type of trap for him to spill his animosity to die to an alien undercover? He’d take the chance if it would at least show the demon for whoever it was, but not only that, he found her really attractive- so apart of him really hoped he had found a partner in this corrupted and forsaken Earth. “I think they’re the cause of all the problems in the first place.” There- a partial, now in return he’d ask for her to give him something back, like an equal exchange of confessions,

“And what about you? Do you believe they’re our saviors?”

written by Mina
15 posts
0 threads
hover for triggers

Oh?

There was a subtle hint there, and it pleased Jade to hear those words coming from him. He was handsome, and he had a similar train of thought, it seemed. As raindrops would begin to fall, Jade could agree with that remark, too – she didn’t want to get her new purchases wet!

“Hmm, alright. There’s a coffee shop just a few stores down. Do you want to hang out there for a little bit? That is.. if don’t frighten you away.” Jade asked with a tease, grinning mischievously.

She listened intently to his next remark, thrilled to hear those words from him. “No, I don't think they are. They're the cause of everything that’s happened.” Jade pointed out in a sharp retort.

“Every incident that has happened in Infinity City, it’s their fault, or they’re linked to it. We don’t need their protection--we need protection from them.” Jade turned her head away then, crossing her arms over one another as one hand held onto her shopping bags. 

"This country believed in freedom and we gave that all up."

-

Just a fair note ahead of time, immortality hasn't been given yet <3

@Dean Peterson
written by Vii
143 posts
22 threads
hover for triggers

While he hadn’t expected it to turn into both of them deciding to take a trip to a nearby coffee shop to speak, he had no real qualms with it either, she was gorgeous and held a very strong presence – not only that, she held the similar train of thought on the whole alien invasion and take over agenda. But her teasing – what was there to be frightened of?

He didn’t understand too well, perhaps it was because of her thought process on the aliens? Sure many minds that were wrapped in the fantasy of the White Moon would probably be very intimidated, on the contrary, Dean was very pleased and the whole teasing probably went over his head as logical thinking came into play. He wanted to easy the possible wary of him thinking any less of her for her ideas.

“I don’t think there’s anything you could say that’d frighten me.”

A smile would align his lips then, as he waited for the pursuit of another comment, she seemed the type to give retorts and the like – that could be fun. And then the exchange of truth- the words he wanted to hear – are blatantly spoken, “…I enjoy great minds,” It was a reference to ‘great minds’ think alike quote, as the two held similar distastes. Though he’d make sure to keep her protected from the rain as they went towards the direction of the café now instead of the car,
“My treat.”

Of course, he was merely being a gentleman, unless she didn’t want the generosity, but with the look of those bags, she’d probably be appreciative of his offer. He felt it was reasonable since he had taken up much of her time and brought himself over to her without much invitation and permission. That is exactly what happened- they traded freedom for a monarchy of aliens, didn’t their ancestors retreat over here to escape that setup in the first place? It was annoying to think about,

“It seems we all forgot as to why we came to this country in the first place.”

written by Mina
15 posts
0 threads
hover for triggers

She wouldn’t?

That surprised Jade, but she wondered if it was just because he didn’t know her well. Jade was known to be fierce, proud and vain, but it all came with the territory of her own occupation. Jade was gorgeous and she knew it, but she was also one who was educated.

So when he mentioned that he enjoyed ‘great minds’, Jade smirked, the feeling mutual. “Well then, in that case, you don’t seem like bad company—I’ll take you up on your offer, and next time it’s on me. Name’s Jade.” She decided to finally introduce herself, keeping her own surname absent purposely in efforts to conceal her actual identity.

Honestly, if anyone was aware of the fashion world, her surname was no stranger to it, thanks to her charming mother. Her own bags were filled with various new clothes: dresses, pants, tops, shoes, and jewelry and accessories from rather high-end lines. She made no effort to hide it either from her own attire, which primarily featured Chanel.

“Exactly,” Jade agreed with his sentiment. “It feels like we’re going in reverse and erasing 200 years of our own achievements. Our False King may be human, but it does not make it okay for his wife to be an alien. We also don't know what that magic stone of hers does and we're just supposed to submit? She might have been born on Earth, but it doesn't make it okay for her to have powers that we don't have.” Jade huffed.

"It's unnatural. Everything about her screams unnatural."

@Dean Peterson
written by Vii
143 posts
22 threads
hover for triggers

There is a definite smirk that goes across Dean’s lips when she accepts the offer, it had been forever since he had gone out with anyone that wasn’t from work or family- as he had been absorbed in his work most of the time. So, Jade’s company was refreshing, one he’d indulge in alright, making sure to take his time as they both strolled down the dampened sidewalk pavement.

“Dean,”

He’d reply back, not really forthcoming with his own last name- the Petersons were well known as well and he didn’t want to be reminded of the times he was called “Zale’s brother” instead of Dean. For today he was not in the shadow of his family, no – today he was in the spotlight. All Dean had in his arsenal of attire was a really fancy suit, but of course- it wasn’t a suit anyone could purchase, the fabric was expensive- catered to that of wealthy businessmen alike. It seemed the two really didn’t care to hide their own money but they sure did hide where they came from, didn’t they?

“I agree with everything you’ve said,”

He’d open the door for her, both now making it to the café-shop, not too many people here as of right now- it seemed rather quiet. Dean would guide them both into the back of the café more, not wanting to disturb others with their alien talk- as most of the public seemed alright with it and are itching for that immortality gag.

“People allow fear to guide them too much and just so happens the aliens are putting into people’s minds that they are the solution.”

However, he didn't want to spend his entire time speaking of the invasion, he wanted to get to know her a little better too. After all, most people don't meet a woman of her caliber with the right mind often,

"I'm just really taken back to find someone of like mind so quickly, especially among the masses of many who believe."

(This post was last modified: 15 Sep 2020, 06:02 PM by Dean Peterson.)
written by Mina
15 posts
0 threads
hover for triggers

Dean?

Well then, that was an uncommon name, just like hers. Jade liked that. A smile formed on her features as she followed Dean into the café, entering before him as he held open the door. She believed that they wouldn’t be even sharing the conversation if it weren’t for their mutual beliefs.

It was unfortunate, but Jade had suffered so much within recent years due to her different perspective of the royals. She vocalized her opinions to her friends and lost most of them, especially when immortality became a possibility.

Once they reached the back of the café, Jade took a seat, taking a breath at the memories of fights that would have otherwise never had happened if they didn’t have extraterrestrial rulers.

“I am too,” Jade informed him in agreement, taking a breath. “I suppose I’m a bit biased than most because of my background, but it doesn't make it okay for our overlords to throw something at us just to make us happy and forgetful about their natures. They rule in fear, and immortality is their way to enforce it...immortality is merely a way to cheat life and to cheat who you are. It won’t encourage you to work harder, and some may believe that with immortality comes the possibility for beauty easier in life.”

She hated the idea of easy competition.

“A lot of people won’t realize the effects of immortality until at least a hundred years from now, what it’d do to our economy and way of life. This isn’t what God made us to be.”

@Dean Peterson
written by Vii
143 posts
22 threads
hover for triggers

Of course, they’d go off and on about the political standing of the world, after-all- Dean was not as suave and silver-tongued as his older brother, Zale. No, he’d be the complete opposite, but there was something about this one in front of him that made him want to put in the effort. Perhaps it was her mind- that intellectual beauty, someone capable of seeing beyond the sparkles and pretty little promises of the alien invaders. Someone to connect with, that’s what Dean wanted and found in the beautiful woman before him,

“Enough about the plague staining our planet. That can be a discussion for another time,”

He pushes that to the side for now, “…I might be overstepping boundaries right now, but I want to know more about you, Jade.” Was it too early to learn about her? Should he wait for their next meeting? What if there wasn’t another one? Tons of things began to fumble and confuse him- “...Er, would you mind if I get your number?” That’s it, to keep meeting her, to keep in touch- he needed to be forward,

“So we can discuss the terrible happenings of the world in a more secured environment, of course.” It was a partial truth and a partial lie. He had no problem discussing their home’s downfall, but he also wanted more time with her – even if it was on some type of political discussion, he’d do it.

(This post was last modified: 19 Nov 2020, 03:39 PM by Dean Peterson.)
written by Mina
15 posts
0 threads
hover for triggers