Act 7, the Return of the Pantheon.
Staff Team
Welcome to Crystal Empire, USA
The Dark Alliance has faced a divide: Queen Nehellenia has been purified and is now the Goddess and ruler of the Moon. With her purification at the hands of Neo Queen Serenity and Neo Sailor Moon, there is a shift in the wind – Greek deities (original planet rulers), heralds (Sailors/Knights) and Augurs (priest(esses) and consorts) from the past are being revived and Hades has been unsealed.

With the coming of Hades has seen the unsealing of Satre and Hyperion, and the future is now even more uncertain as the ruler of Nemesis has a vendetta against Chronos…and more. The Future Moon have now since reunited with the Crystal Empire, their memories have been restored. Will they be able to save their future that they can no longer return to?

Eternal is a Sailor Moon role play, rated L3/S3/V3 and self-hosted utilizing MyBB, a software identical to JCink. We use Member Profiles for our application process and focus on a story act system. We have a plethora of canons available including many popular ones. We’re set after Sailor Moon, merging the 90s anime, manga, Sailor Moon Crystal into one game. We accept original characters and use real life face claims.
Spring 2031 (March 1st - June 30th)

Back to the Routine

As the sun was beginning to rise, so did Saariyah. Getting out of bed and putting on clothes, Saariyah engaged in her usual morning routine before leaving to go see Asteria as she customarily did unless otherwise dismissed.

Things were more screwed up on Earth than they were led to believe. Saariyah was disgusted by it all, making her eagerly want to go back home where everything was peaceful. Their Queen didn’t need the headache when Neo Queen Serenity wasn’t making things any easier.

The decision to go out on her own was rash. Even Asteria knew better than that during chaotic times, and Asteria wasn’t nearly as much trouble as Neo Queen Serenity was. Thank Goodness for that. Saariyah wasn’t sure if she could put up with her otherwise. Just how the heck did the Sol System Guardian put up with their Queen? At least it seemed King Endymion was levelheaded.

So, after finishing up her routine, Saariyah decided it was time to once again persuade Asteria to return home. Even though their kingdom finished rebuilding and it was in a stage of peace, their kingdom needed their Queen.

Walking through the hallways of the Crystal Palace, Saariyah took time to arrive at Asteria’s room, gently knocking on the door before letting herself in. “Good morning, Asteria.” Saariyah said, moving towards her nightstand to turn on the light, just as she did with the other lighting. She tried her best to be informal, but it was still difficult considering how long she’d been her senior lady.

The Crystal Palace had no windows, very few outdoor doors that lead to balconies. But Saariyah made the most of it—even if she’d prefer something a bit natural, the Crystal Palace was still a wonder.
written by Vii
142 posts
18 threads
hover for triggers

Asteria

Asteria couldn't sleep. Maybe it was because she was thinking about home and the things that might be going on on Kinmoku. Or maybe she couldn't sleep because she could feel the corruption that filled Orlando. This was what she had been afraid of. She knew that Chaos was returning and that was why she had come back to Earth in the first place. She was here with the Galactica because they could help just like they had when Galaxia had been here.

Regardless she was unable to sleep. Her eyes had opened around five in the morning and she had been unable to go back to sleep. Not being one to waste her time, Asteria had eventually roused herself and had decided to bathe and then dress for the day. While there were people in the palace that would normally offer to help her dress, she didn't need the help.

That was one thing that she truly was glad to somewhat be away from. Her ladies in waiting were never far away and they had always seemed to know when she was awake and were always there to help her. She was forever grateful for them, but she was a grown and adult woman. She was fully capable of dressing herself.

Seven in the morning rolled around and she heard a gentle knock on her door. She had begun burning some incense in hopes of soothing her nerves. It was working so far. She had her Osmanthus plant on the table in front of her with a hot pot of tea sitting in front of her as well.

Seeing that it was Saariyah that had come to visit her this morning, she smiled warmly to her and motioned for her to sit down across from her as she spoke, "I'm glad to see you this morning, Saariyah. Would you be interested in joining me for some morning tea?"
written by
N/A posts
threads
hover for triggers

Saariyah’s eyelashes fluttered just a little bit when Asteria invited her to tea, even announcing herself as being awake. She was pleased to hear that; it made her morning a lot easier even if she’d known that her Queen was a lot more responsible than Neo Queen Serenity was.

She tried not to think too much on the new Queen, knowing that her upbringing was partially to do with it, and it didn’t help much to sway her in a different perspective. She’d met Mr. and Mrs. Lunette on a few occasions, and although one would have thought that they would have done a better job at raising their child, it appeared not.

"I thought I’d come by this morning. I’m glad to see you awake, did you sleep well?” Saariyah asked, knowing that she hadn’t been the greatest in attendance lately since it seemed redundant when Asteria was able to care for herself. But she had something else on her mind, something a lot more important that she needed to discuss. Matters that she was grateful that other palace attendants weren’t present.

With a nod of her head, Saariyah moved towards where her Queen was. As she began to pour her own cup of tea, she eyed the Osmanthus plant and incense. Was that one from their own planet, or was it from Earth?

“Did you have something on your mind?” Saariyah asked as she finished serving herself, moving to sit.
written by Vii
142 posts
18 threads
hover for triggers

Asteria

"I slept about as well as I could, considering," Asteria sighed. There was really no point in lying to Saariyah. Her guardians had always been far too good at reading her and she knew that she would only be able to see through the lies. She knew that she was likely going to be fussed over for not getting any real sleep. She was their queen and she needed to keep her strength, especially when something could happen at any time. But she was restless. She knew that there was so much that needed to happen.

She was doing her duty in being here to help Neo-Queen Serenity. But she missed Kinmoku. She missed her husband. She wished that she could just go home and be selfish for once in her life. Truly, she sometimes wished that she wasn't so honor-bound. But what was the alternative? She had never been able to turn her back on the people that needed her.

And the sad truth was that Serenity and her guardians needed her and the Galactica more than Kinmoku needed her. Kinmoku had never known such a period of peace and prosperity as there had been since she had taken the throne. But they were in good hands. Her husband was the acting regent and he would do whatever was necessary to provide for their people and also keep the peace.

But she missed him so much.

"I am homesick, Saari. I wish we could go home, but we have too much business that needed to be done here before we can return home. It just makes me miss Kinmoku so dearly. I miss being around our people," She admitted.
written by
N/A posts
threads
hover for triggers