Eternal
Welcome to Eternal, a post Sailor Moon Stars site relocated to Orlando, Florida, utilizing the canon portrayals as they were in the series. We also have a plethora of original roles for you to fill, each unique to the site itself. No knowledge of the series is required to play! We're 3/3/3, utilize real life FCs, and we're 1+ years old.

Twelve years ago, King Endymion and Neo Queen Serenity were coronated and became Earth’s rulers. However, not all is well – in response to several of their actions, Wiseman has appeared and is making his mark for the first time in history with the formation of the Black Moon. He’s revived crime and murder never seen within the past twelve years. Lingering in the shadows, the Dark Kingdom has also been revived, claiming to be pro-immortality with the desire to obtain the Silver Crystal for themselves. Queen Metaria has also struck a deal with Chaos to revive deceased antagonists to ensure their victory.

(Invitation)  Red Strings [Tag: Sera/Saturn]
Lady Celeste remembered what it was like to grow up alone, something she never dared to remember even now as a young adult. While she still heard a dark voice in her head telling her negative thoughts, she still found the strength to continue on in life. The young princess knew she would never truly be alone, her family and friends would be there for her. One of them being a fellow sailor warrior,  Sailor Saturn, a once-feared warrior throughout time and space, but to Celeste, she was truly her best friend. Since the moment they met, it was friendship till the end and Celeste was grateful for Seraphina being around. While the two of them didn't talk as often lately, she still tried to take her time and visit, even if she was busy with future queen duties. But, now, her visit was more than informal it was the last time she'd see Sera or at least this version of her. She was unsure of how her 30th Century counterpart would be, but she knew they'd become fast friends once more. 

Today, Celeste was going to share some information with her dear friend but she was nervous about sharing, if her plan failed to change the past, then their future was lost.  She knew seeing Sera would help clear her mind, so  Celeste planned on doing a sleepover. While she didn't visit Titan Castle often, she did find that going there was far more fun than spending time in Crystal City. Celeste would gain more privacy and be away from her queenly duties, and in turn, she hoped no one would bother Sera while they were together.  While control of such things was slightly impossible Cele still showed up to the castle. She knocked loudly on the castle door as two guards stepped out to greet her,  Cele curtsied to them both with a smile. "Please tell Lady Seraphina that Lady Celeste is here to see her. And thank you both."  The two guards nodded and opened the doors to her, Celeste stepped inside as the guards made their way to tell their ruler the news. 

Time: Noon
Notes: Let me know if i gotta change anything!

Sera had become a wisened guardian and it was under her watch that had helped bring them into their present. She hadn't been able to do enough, however, and darkness and chaos had started to consume their timeline once again. She hated the Dark Kingdom and the Black Moon Clan. She wanted to wipe them from existence and stop them from ever becoming a threat again. The had continued to be thorns in their sides for millennia and across several lifetimes. She hated them and she wanted to unleash the full fury and rage of Saturn against them. She had the power to do it, but she would have to give up her own life and she would be putting everything and everyone she held dear in jeopardy to do so.

Dropping the Silence Glaive would destroy the factions of Chaos, but it would also destroy the kingdom that had become her foundation. She couldn't do it to her queen and her dearest friend. She couldn't put them in danger like that and she hated that she had been strong-armed into such a position. The dark voice in her head was telling her that this was why she was never supposed to be awakened until she was needed.

She was glad that she was no longer that agent of death. She was capable of making her own choices and her choice was that she would serve the king and queen and the princess until the day that she took her last breath and the sailor crystal of Saturn was sent back to the Galaxy Cauldron.

And one day her replacement would likely be put into a position that wasn't entirely dissimilar from her own current situation. She just hoped that the future Sailor Saturn would be wise and make the right decision.

Sera stood in cold silence, standing on the balcony that overlooked the looming form of Saturn. The planet of silence was eerily cold and beautiful and this was where she found herself at true peace. She wore her guardian form at all times now. This was a dangerous time and she needed to always be ready for a battle. She held the Silence Glaive in hand and she heard the doors open to her private chambers.

"My lady," She said in a quiet tone of voice. It split through the air and her voice was the only thing that could be heard over the deafening silence. She spoke again, "What brings you here to Saturn?"

Lady Serenity watched as the guards opened the castle doors, and walked inside quickly. The doors closed behind her and as she looked at the halls, she remembered visiting Titan Castle less often , but didn't forget that whenever around she loved the decor. Sera always had a good eye for colors, and an even better eye for designing, at least that's what Serenity felt. She loved seeing the different colors within the walks, but she didn't have anymore time to marvel, she had to see her friend.

The guards continued to lead her to their queen, eventually she made it to the throne room. While her feet were tired she still curtseyed out of respect. Once the guards were gone she took a long stretch to the high ceilings, she finally made it. While the trip was long she was excited to see her friend, she hadn't spoken to her in so long, it was actually a crime at how long it'd been. She brushed off her rose pink dress off, and placed her hands in front of her.

"Lady Seraphina, it is wonderful to see you again! How have you been? It's been far too long since I've seen you, and I actually wanted to apologise for that. I've just been so busy and I see you have been too, in a sense."

She said aloud as she studied the woman in her senshi uniform, something she, herself hadn't dawned on a long time. While peace was a thing within the planetary kingdoms, it was also clear that not everyone and everything was alright. Lady Serenity was going to leave her home and this time with less hesitation and more determination, she was thrilled to be here in her time, but the looming darkness was coming fast. "So, Lady Seraphina, I was wondering how you felt about the current events? The darkness is rising more and more, I'm concerned and worried for everyone.

(This post was last modified: 21 Nov 2019, 10:21 PM by Celeste Lunette.)

"I have been well, my lady," Saturn bowed her head in respect. When they were younger, they had been the closest and dearest friends. That hadn't changed and Lady Serenity still remained to be one of the most important people in her life. As much as she was willing to put her life on the line for the queen, it was her heir that mattered the most to her. She was willing to do anything for the princess and in order to protect her. There were no lines she wasn't willing to cross in order to keep her safe or to ensure that she was indeed going to be able to take the throne.

Though with the world being thrown into chaos yet again, that throne was now being threatened in a new way and Saturn needed to be ever aware of the threat being directed at her dearest friend. She didn't want to swing down that glaive, but she knew that she might not have a choice. If her death was what was required to ensure the crown would remain pure, well, she was happy to do it.

"You don't need to apologize for anything. This is a trying time and we all must make sacrifices in order to ensure that the throne remains free of Chaos," Saturn said, her hand tightening around her weapon as she turned her head to look back over the looming form of Saturn on the horizon.

Seraphina was a name she didn't use often anymore. Her civilian identity had stopped really meaning anything after she had taken the form of Sailor Saturn permanently. She was the queen now, but her duty was still to her princess.

Her dark gaze became increasingly darker and she looked back at Celeste, "I find these days to be increasingly worrisome. Chaos is rearing again and the fight ahead of us may be the most difficult we have faced. Old enemies are back and trying to steal the Silver Crystal as well as the throne. I will do what I can in order to protect you and it, my lady, but I also know this is not a war that will be won easily."

Lady Serenity nodded as her friend addressed her, for the two hadn't spoken in a while. It was mostly due to their roles in life, learning to rule an entire kingdom was a tad harder than originally thought. As a child she wanted nothing more than to be a lady like he mother, now she was and she simply wanted to be a child again.

The memories of her past were still fresh in her mind, she smiled for a brief moment, but it soon faded away when she remembered the hardships. Each journey was harder than the last and this one was no different. She was happy to go, but would miss her friends dearly, especially those she wished to she see more. She wanted to apologize again for not coming sooner, but just as Lady Seraphina said there was no need. She knew what was happening and what was going on, and so there was no bad blood between them.

She came back into focus once Seraphina spoke again. She nodded in agreement about chaos causing trouble. There were many and still are out there who have tried to usurp the silver throne. Even before she was born the earth was in trouble countless times, this time was no different just another cog in the wheel of time. But she wouldn't let the 40th Century crumble, she would save her home, even if it meant she may not return.

Lady Serenity wasn't a senshi or a princess today, but a friend telling another friend, goodbye. Serenity made her way to the throne and sat down beneath the steps. She looked up at her friend with a gentle smile, motioning to her to come sit down. "Seraphina, I actually came here today to speak with you today about leaving this timeline and going to the past again." She looked down in disappointment once the words slipped from her mouth. "I tried to find other ways to help our home, but each day the darkness grows closer." She grabbed her dress tightly as she spoke to Sera. "So, I need you to do me a favor. Please watch out for my parents, I can't stay here and protect them, but I will protect them when I'm in the past. I just…" She paused and looked up noticing she'd been rambling for a moment. "Sorry I know I'm rambling. I'm just worried." She said with a chuckle in her voice.

@Seraphina Bailey

(This post was last modified: 27 Nov 2019, 06:21 AM by Celeste Lunette.)