Eternal
Welcome to Eternal, a post Sailor Moon Stars site relocated to Orlando, Florida, utilizing the canon portrayals as they were in the series. We also have a plethora of original roles for you to fill, each unique to the site itself. No knowledge of the series is required to play! We're 3/3/3, utilize real life FCs, and we're 1+ years old.

Twelve years ago, King Endymion and Neo Queen Serenity were coronated and became Earth’s rulers. However, not all is well – in response to several of their actions, Wiseman has appeared and is making his mark for the first time in history with the formation of the Black Moon. He’s revived crime and murder never seen within the past twelve years. Lingering in the shadows, the Dark Kingdom has also been revived, claiming to be pro-immortality with the desire to obtain the Silver Crystal for themselves. Queen Metaria has also struck a deal with Chaos to revive deceased antagonists to ensure their victory.

Princess Diaries!
Basic Info

Birth Name: Celeste "Chloe" Lunette

Earth Name: Chloe Lunette

Royal Titles: Small Lady, Small Lady Serenity, Lady Celeste, Princess Small
Lady, Celeste "Chloe" Lunette, Queen Lady Serenity

Alias: Princess Celeste, Sailor Neo Moon, Chloe Lunette, Princess

Birthday: June 30th

Zodiac Sign: Cancer

Hobbies: Art, Archery, Scrapbooking, Photography, Knitting, Ice Skating,
Baking, Video Gaming

Positive Traits: Compassionate,  Responsible, Respectful,  Studious, 

Negative Traits:  Possessive, Envious, Manipulative, Secrative, Naive 

Occupation: Princess, Art Student, Arcade Employee, Sailor Senshi, Future Queen

Hometown: 40th Century, Crystal City

Family: White Moon Family, Earth Kingdom Family, Lunette Family, Asteroid Senshi, Inner & Outer Senshi, Diana

Plots

Friends: Chloe is a bright and welcoming young woman, while she still feels a little awkward being in the past again, she knows much more about it than before so she attempts to be much calmer and relaxed when meeting new people. She enjoys spreading positive energy and helping others feel good, she isn't one to judge those around her, but she is someone who is cautious. Her own circle is small, not out of fear, but for coming to see not all people are as they seem. She doesn't have a difficult time with friends, more so wants to have good people in her life that she can trust. 

Lovers: Chloe has had crushes on boys and even girls before, but she's never really gotten into having a relationship or falling in love. Her dream is to have a family and live her life happily, but she hasn't found anyone suitable yet. While she did meet Helios years ago and developed feelings for him, she has yet to pursue him again, mostly out of fear that he would reject her.  

Enemies: Chloe is someone you cannot easily get angry, but she doesn't enjoy the feeling of rage or hate. She isn't a fan of anyone harming her friends or family. She's also stubborn so if you're seeking forgiveness it may be a while before you get it. 

Other: Plots im looking for are basically everything, from her being good and questioning her moral, to turning into Black Lady once more. Bring me all the hate and rage that she dislikes!

Relationships

(This post was last modified: 07 May 2019, 12:09 AM by Celeste Lunette.)

Chloe and Rosalind 
Like two peas in a pod

Well, obviously these two are bound to interract a lot, due to them being team mates and everything. Thus far Rosalind was rather formal and serious in her interactions with her Mistress, because she felt very greateful and wanted to seem as reliable as possible. But I imagine that now when she's posing as the princess, the two of them will develop a common language, they'd share secrets and talk about subjects only princesses (or "princesses", in Rosalind's case) can understand, and discover they are much more similar to one another then they initially thought. . . 

Since it was long overdue, I started a thread for the both of them! Itt is kinda random since I wasn't sure what they could do, but I figured that having a nice girls' evening at home would be a pretty good start. 

I'd love to see the two of them in play!

Any thoughts?