Eternal
Welcome to Eternal, a post Sailor Moon Stars site relocated to Orlando, Florida, utilizing the canon portrayals as they were in the series. We also have a plethora of original roles for you to fill, each unique to the site itself. No knowledge of the series is required to play! We're 3/3/3, utilize real life FCs, and we're 1+ years old.

Twelve years ago, King Endymion and Neo Queen Serenity were coronated and became Earth’s rulers. However, not all is well – in response to several of their actions, Wiseman has appeared and is making his mark for the first time in history with the formation of the Black Moon. He’s revived crime and murder never seen within the past twelve years. Lingering in the shadows, the Dark Kingdom has also been revived, claiming to be pro-immortality with the desire to obtain the Silver Crystal for themselves. Queen Metaria has also struck a deal with Chaos to revive deceased antagonists to ensure their victory.

Confrontation
Tag: Open
A smirk formed on Lilith’s lips at Max’s comment as she chuckled. There were always stories, so many stories that Max had yet to learn. Just how loyal would he be to Beryl after he’d learned just how much of a pawn she was in her own game?

Max was also a pawn to Metaria, that was absolutely certain. But Lilith also liked Max, and that’s what gifted him special privileges that Lilith hoped he’d eventually put to good use.

“We’ll save that story for another day, Max.” Lilith advised, knowing that there was already a lot that he had yet to sink in. There’d be even more when she confronted Beryl about her mistakes and overall less than average proactivity.

For Beryl’s sake, she’d better damned well have gathered enough energy to appease her, but Lilith was already under the impression that she hadn’t.

The closer that they got to the police station, the more aggressive Lilith felt. She was angry. Angry at the failures, angry at the Dark Kingdom’s status. Angry at everything that Beryl had not done. If Lilith Rey, the Mayor of Orlando, hadn’t seen the Dark Kingdom as a threat that was a problem to Metaria.

“And that is what I expect from my General.” Lilith informed him, unbuckling her seatbelt as the vehicle pulled up into the vicinity of the police station. “I’m sure that Beryl’s taught you how to behave in front of Queens, yes?” Lilith narrowed her eyes at Max.

“When we’re talking do not question me. You question her. I am the rightful ruler of the Dark Kingdom and you’d best remember that.”